Monday, August 8, 2011

Can i Quit Now?


I love how the Beautiful Wife can put a smile on my face at lunch today:

BW:  You look like something’s bothering you.
Me:  Dow’s down 600 points and it’s starting to look worse.
<long pause>
BW:  Does this mean I can quit my job now?  I would rather stay home than be here when the rioting starts.
Me:  I doubt half the sheeple here can spell Dow Jones.

She’s gotten wise to what may happen.  I think she’s just tired of working and being grossly underpaid, but there is no way for her to get paid what she’s worth.  I got a good laugh out of it.  

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful Wife is pretty sharp.

    ReplyDelete
  2. North, she can't be that sharp. She married me. Besides, I think she is tired of slaving away at work and the sooner we get squared away at the ranch, the sooner she quits.

    ReplyDelete